Rose Pauly, wedding officiant
Phone: (970) 430-5970 E-mail: email@example.com
Your wedding day is one of the most important and meaningful days of your life. It is a day you have hoped for and dreamed about for a long time…maybe even since childhood. There are desires for radiant beauty, rich love, family warmth and abundant joy that are usually a big part of that dream. This is as it should be!
My name is Rose Pauly and I would love to come along side of you to prepare for and journey through this most important day. For over 16 years I have been a Christian pastor and involved with helping couples navigate their wedding day and marriage to follow. It has been so rewarding to see couples experience the wealth of joy and deepening love that comes with thoughtful preparation and an inspired and personalized wedding day. Families and friends alike are drawn into the rich love that is being expressed and embraced. The covenant of marriage is such a beautiful time of celebration.
A few things about me:
- Ordained minister
- Over 16 years’ experience as a Christian pastor with regular involvement as a wedding officiant
- Every wedding is written to personalize your story and include your special moments together as well as desired readings or scriptures
- M.A. in Theology, Fuller Theological Seminary
- I find great joy in helping couples experience the wedding of their dreams
Wedding service includes:
- Consultation meeting, and follow-up meetings as necessary to get acquainted, hear your personal story, and understand your desires for your wedding day.
- Assistance with planning the service as needed
- Assistance with choosing or writing vows
- Personalized wedding message
- One hour early to wedding to ensure all those involved are prepared and ready
- Marriage License signing and filing
- Keepsake wedding message - remember the words of your special day forever
- Wedding fee: $500
Pre-marriage counseling/preparation time.
- (6) one hour sessions
- Variety of Preparing for Marriage materials used to enrich a couple's love and marriage experience.
- Scriptural principles of marriage covered: expectations, foundation of marriage, communication, conflict resolution skills, intimacy, finances, identifying strengths, making decisions as a couple, and blessings of marriage.
- Fee: $300
Phone: (970) 430-5970 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: tenaciouslove.com/weddings